Small spelled flour pancakes recipe
Both healthy and low in gluten, these small spelled flour pancakes will delight the taste buds of young and old alike! p>
For this recipe (about 8 pancakes) you will need:
- 125g of spelled flour *
- 2 eggs
- 20g of melted butter or 20ml of coconut oil
- 25cl of milk (vegetable or not)
- 30g of sugar (coconut or cane)
- 1 bag of vanilla sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp ** orange blossom or rum
* you can substitute spelled flour with rice or chickpea flour, which are completely gluten-free. Chickpea flour has the advantage of containing more protein.
** tbsp = tablespoon
Ingredients and utensils for the recipe
Pancake recipe: step by step
Prepare the dough ahead of time so that it rests at least 1 to 2 hours at room temperature. < span style = "font-weight: 400;">
2. In a bowl, combine the 125g of spelled flour, rice or chickpeas, and a pinch of salt.
3. < / b> Make a well in the center and add the 2 eggs, the 30g of coconut blossom or cane sugar, the bag of vanilla sugar, the tablespoon of rum or orange blossom and 20g of melted butter or coconut oil.
4. < / b> Mix with a mixer or electric whisk.
5. < / b> Add the 25cl of milk little by little, stirring constantly, for a homogeneous texture without lumps.