DIY homemade body scrub
Exfoliation is the essential step to help your skin get rid of dead cells and eliminate ingrown hairs. To have baby skin, go to the kitchen where you will find all the ingredients for your homemade scrub recipe. The scrub is ideal before exposure to the sun. A few weeks before exposure, it exfoliates your skin and prepares it for tanning.
To prepare this homemade scrub, you will need:
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil (sweet almond or Macadamia)
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
Recipe and use:
- Mix the ingredients in a bowl
- Apply the mixture to your skin and massage in circular motions to exfoliate it
< / span> - Rinse everything off with lukewarm water and run a quick jet of cold water
Our selection for a homemade scrub
- Melvita body scrub with organic argan Melvita : Melvita Organic Argan Melting Body Scrub offers your skin a velvety texture, an oriental fragrance to nourish and soften your skin.
- Organic Exfoliating Face Scrub Marilou : The Marilou Bio exfoliating scrub is perfect for the face by gently exfoliating sensitive skin. With organic verbena extract, sesame oil and organic shea butter to take care of your skin.
White Clay Organic Aloe Vera Scrub Cattier span > : A gentle exfoliating treatment to rid the skin of all impurities. This scrub is enriched with organic jojoba oil, moisturizing and protective and organic peppermint essential oil, with refreshing, antiseptic properties ...
- Organic Radiance Moisturizing Scrub Secrets des fairies : Secrets des fées organic Radiance Moisturizing Scrub is a powder preparation for a face scrub to be reconstituted yourself with potable water. A real cocktail of natural active ingredients: apricot kernel powder gently exfoliates the skin.